Kolfix - A text to speech application
Kolfix is accompanied by Almareader, A text to speech application, allowing customers with various needs to enjoy Kolfix Hebrew and English text to speech engine.
- Easy installation
- Variable speech rate - ideal for learning Hebrew.
- A male and female voice, both included
- Support diacritized text("nikud")
- Convert Hebrew text to Audio format, to listen anywhere
- Kolfix is installed on all the computers in the library.
The Alma-Reader/Kolfix has been installed on all the public computers in the library.
There are 300 licenses available to be installed on students' personal computers. Only students with special needs can get the software free of charge through the Office of the Dean of Students:
Students with learning disabilities should contact the Center for Academic Counseling, headed by Dr. Tami Amir
Tel.: 03 640-9152
Hearing or visually impaired students or students whose mother tongue is not Hebrew should contact the Unit for Student Advancement headed by Limor Shem-Tov:
Tel.: 03 640-9691