History Vault provides access to millions of primary source, cross-searchable, full-text/full-image documents on the most widely studied topics in 19th and 20th-century American history. The vast majority of the content in History Vault is not available elsewhere. The content in History Vault is perfect for researchers in history, African American studies, women’s studies, political science, social sciences, sociology, and international studies.
Progressive Era: Voices of Reform consists of the correspondence, writings, speeches, diaries and photographs of five leading members of the Progressive movement: John R. Commons, Charles R. Van Hise, Richard T. Ely, Edward A. Ross and Charles McCarthy.
Our Subscribed collections include:
- American Indians and the American West
- American Politics and Society
- Civil Rights and Black Freedom Struggle
- International Relations, Military Conflicts
- Revolutionary War and Early America
- Southern Life & Slavery
- Women's Studies
- Workers, Labor Unions and Radical Politics
Access restricted to TAU community