Reserve a seat in the library
For your convenience, there is a computerized system for reserving seats in the library. The system allows you to sign up for the time slot and seat of your preferenc
Users may enter the library only by prior reservation (limited to 30 hours a week per person).
- It is mandatory to avoid congregating in groups inside the library and to maintain a distance of at least 2 meters between individuals.
- Library computers will not be available for public use. Please bring your own laptop.
- The number of library seats has been adjusted to Purple Tag requirements and is therefore smaller than usual. We currently have 100 seats available in the library. These seats are numbered. Reservations are limited to 30 hours a week per person.
- The entry to the library is permitted only for students and staff from the Social science Faculty, Management School and Education School.
- The number of seats is limited. If you have made a reservation and know you will not be coming to the library for any reason, please cancel your reservation to allow another reader to make use of the seat.
- The place will be reserved for the invitee for 15 minutes. The reservation is then invalid and the room will be handed over to others.