I would like to print in the library…
After sending the document to print, select the appropriate printer:
- Single Sided Black & White: “Black & White”
- Double Sided Black & White: “Black & White Duplex”
- Color: “Color”
- For printing an A3 size page: Change the page size to A3.
Identifying after the documents has been sent:
A request for your identification number will appear. This number will be used to identify which files have been sent by you.
- All B&W printers can print on both sides.
- The color printer is located at the entrance floor's printing room.
- The copy machine is also used as the A3 printer.
- It is possible to send documents to the printer through e-mail (recommended for mobile phones and laptops. Detailed instructions here »
If you have any question – please ask the reference librarians or directly contact the university’s printing operator company – Mafil (03-9183333).