The mission and policies of the Library
The Library of Social Sciences, Management and Education is a learning and research library
The objective of the library is to support the various information needs of the academic community which we support: students and lecturers of the Faculties of Social Sciences and Management and the School of Education.
The library advances the teaching, learning, and research in these areas by:
- Acquiring, creating, preserving and distributing knowledge in the social sciences, management and education
- Providing reference assistance and instruction
- Creating easy access to knowledge inside and outside of the library
- Creating comfortable physical conditions that are conducive to study and research
The library operates with these values:
- Sensitivity to the varied needs of the community of users
- Modernity and adoption of new ideas and technologies
- Cooperation with entities on the university campus and outside.