Remote access to library resources
The library's electronic resources – databases, electronic books and journals – are accessible only to the TAU community and are not accessible to the wider community.
To access these resources off campus from laptop or desktop computers, smartphones, or tablets, please configure the Proxy settings according to your operating system:
♦ Microsoft Windows:
- Chrome - new versions
- Chrome - old versions
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Edge - new version
- Microsoft Edge - old versions
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile operating system for smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices:
- Use the following link https://www.tau.ac.il/rproxy-libraries and use your university identification.
Faculty and administrative staff members: to get a username and password please contact the Computer Coordinator of the faculty.
For any further assistance, please contact the university IT help desk:
- Phone 03-6408888
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.tau.ac.il/cc/helpdesk/
- WhatsApp: 055-2408888
- Chat :https://www.tau.ac.il/cc/helpdesk