Why carry all your heavy books around all day?
Can your paperwork get lost?
Where can you store all the stuff that you bring to the university?
There is a smart answer to these questions
The library offers two kinds of lockers, in which you can store your stuff:
1. Lockers for daily use
- Theses lockers are offered free of charge to TAU students
- Keys are available at the circulation desk
- Only one locker can be rented at any time
- The library is not responsible for the stored items
- The user has to empty the locker and return the key to the circulation desk at least 30 minutes before the library closes
- Leaving items in the locker once the library closes will entail a fine
Please contact the circulation desk for more information:
2. Rental of private lockers (for a fee)
|For a week||15 shekels|
|For a month||40 shekels|
|For a semester||140 shekels|
|For a year||250 shekels|
|Loss of a locker key||50 shekels|
For more details please contact Yael at the library office on the entrance floor, between 8 am and 6 pm.