In the library, there are two wireless internet networks:
- Free-TAU - Password : free-TAU
- Public-TAU – Password : publictau
Access to the system for students and faculty members of Tel-Aviv University:
- Choose one of the two networks and type in the appropriate password
- If you chose the Public-TAU network, you will be asked to identify yourself with your personal university username and password (similarly to your identification to the MyTau system or to your university email.
- In order to access the electronic databases and journals, you must change your browser definitions as detailed in the computer center website for Remote Access.
Access to the system for visitors to the library:
- Choose the Free-TAU network and type in the password.
- The use of the wireless internet does not allow visitors to access the electronic databases and journals to which the library subscribes.
For more information, see:
For questions and problems, you may contact the computer helpdesk
Also you may turn to the library staff:
Telephones: 03-6407984, 03-6409537, 03-6408497