Borrowing from another university (Reciprocal Borrowing)
Staff and graduate students, who belong to the Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Management or the School of Education, have the privilege of borrowing books from other Israeli university libraries.
The service will be given by contacting the circulation section using the form, or by going directly to the Circulation Desk.
The Circulation Desk will issue, according to the reader’s request, a confirmation for borrowing from one of the libraries in the arrangement:
- Bar Ilan University
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment (of the Hebrew University)
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- The National Library of Israel
- University of Haifa
- Weizmann Institute of Science
- The borrowing request is valid 30 days before the expiration date of the reader's card.
- The recipient is required to act according to the rules of the library from which they borrow books.
- The recipient is required to be responsible for the late return of the books, damage, loss or fines.
- Any debt owed to another library will hurt the recipient’s borrowing privileges in our library and could cause a delay in receiving the degree.